- LIVE WEBINAR EVENT-EXPLORING THE LEGAL & TECHNICAL ASPECTS OF RETURNING TO THE WORKFORCE DURING COVID-19
The Lakewood Chamber of Commerce hosted a live Webinar “Exploring the Legal & Technical Aspects of Returning to the Workforce during COVID-19.” Anna Santucci-Braun, owner and general manager of Express Employment Professionals, presented the Webinar with Kimberly Vargas, director of recruitment.
The Webinar was an extremely popular event, attended by over 75 participants. Because the topic is very relevant, it appealed to many. Our Chamber President, Justin Flancbaum introduced the presenters. Anna and Kimberly were articulate, engaging, and informative. The following Chamber Board members were in attendance: Denice Gaffney, Ben Heinemann, Fran Kirschner, and Julie Vanore.
The topics covered included:
- Current business status in New Jersey
- Responsibilities of employers re-entering (or continuing) to operate in COVID-19 circumstances
- Successful practices from the businesses that never closed
- Remote workforce trends
- The reality beyond unemployment numbers
The feedback about the Webinar was extremely positive. Members and attendees also received posters of new hygiene guidelines that were displayed during the event.
For Webinar Replay please click on the link below, and enter the password: